Touching Incident

Today's Quote: Having a dream is what keeps you alive. Overcoming the challenges makes life worth living.
Today i happened to see an incident which touched my heart. After my office hour i was in hurry to go home. From my office i caught a bus which took me to the Broadway bus stand. I have to say few words about Broadway bus stand. Broadway bus stand is always fill with crowd. We can see different kinds of people over there. Since it's a depot one can see many buses from different areas over there.

Today the depot was heavily crowded than usual. I can see people are busy with their work. Among those crowd my attention turned towards two people. One is female of 22 age, looks fair, slim and beautiful then the other one is male of same age . They were busy discussing something. In the beginning i thought they might be lovers or friends. My intention towards them grow larger and larger so i decided to step out of the bus to have an ear over their conversation. I am very sure that they never noticed me. So i took the deep breath and stepped down from my bus. I standed their for a while and started to move closer to them. My anxiety started to grow as i am nearing them. I came closer to them and i was shocked! To my surprise they are both deaf and dumb. They are exchanging their words only by actions. Nobody could have guessed that they are both deaf and dumb. She was helping the boy to get his bus. The boy was saying thanks to her. After seeing that i apologized myself for what i have thought about them. Before realizing that i saw love in her eyes to him but after, i can see only pure care for him in her eyes. I can also see full satisfaction in her eyes. The bus depot was crowded heavily that we never cared for any body but she helped him. At that very moment i felt ashamed of myself being physically good not even cared for helping others.


We all have such experiences in our life. Sometimes these incidents remind us the real meaning of our life. Today i understood the real way of life means help others. This incident i would like to share with all my website visitors.
SignUp to us Now:
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment