Shruti Haasan on her Debut Film "Luck"

Today's Quote: Having a dream is what keeps you alive. Overcoming the challenges makes life worth living.
I was supposed to do another film before 'Luck' but certain things are just meant to fall in a pattern and for some reason it didn't work out. Out of the blue, I was considering three scripts at a time. But it was Imran who asked me to hear the script of 'Luck' and told me that I'll be good for the part. I readily agreed and met Soham. At first, I was a bit concerned and then it didn't take too much time to know that I'll be a part of 'Luck'.

Shruti Haasan on her co-star Imran Khan: "All the girls love Imran. I've known Imran since we were ten year olds. We've known each other for a long time. He is a very good friend and it's always nice to be working with a friend whom you've known since childhood. Many of my other friends tell me that Imran looks so hot that I should be lucky working with a hot star like him. But honestly, I've never looked at Imran with the intention of getting attracted to him. But I'm very happy for him for where he is today."


Shruti Haasan on her other co-stars in Luck: "Everyone knows what a wonderful actor Mithunda is. I ended up learning a lot while watching him. Working with Sanjay Dutt was also amazing. He is a cool and a complete rock star. Danny Sir is my favourite. He is a unique person. Chitrashi is a live wire. She has a never say die attitude towards life. Her energy is infectious and her enthusiasm is contagious."


Shruti Haasan on Dancing: "I've danced my whole life. I've always enjoyed dancing. When you're a part of a rock band, it's difficult to incorporate dance all the time. I feel dancing is a connection to your mind and body. It's only in the last four or five years that I've been really out of it doing different things. When it was time for 'Jee Le', all of my dancing experience just came back. The sense of enjoying what you're doing hit me and I danced like never before for that song."


Shruti Haasan is confident that she will rock Bollywood with her raw appeal and rock star looks. She says, "Luck isn't going to be a one trip pony. You will be seeing a lot more of me in time to come. I'm going to be sticking around in Bollywood for quite some time."

SignUp to us Now:
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment